How To Join CAVNET

Founded by Marc Dubin, Esq., former Special Counsel to the Justice Department's Office on Violence Against Women, CAVNET (Communities Against Violence Network) serves to bring together experts and advocates addressing violence against women, human rights, suicide, school violence, bullying, and crime victims with disabilities. We are a partner with Lifetime Television's End Violence Against Women Project and a recipient of a Ms. Foundation grant.To join, send a resume or brief bio to Marc Dubin, Esq, Executive Director, at mdubin@pobox.com. Marc may also be contacted by cell phone at 305-896-3000. See http://www.linkedin.com/pub/marc-dubin/4/4a0/180/ Follow Marc on Twitter:@ADAExpertise







Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sasha Walters, Advocate, Quetzal Center, Chicago, Illinois, About CAVNET

“I have used CAVNET as a very important information resource to keep myself and my staff up-to-date on the various issues related to sexual assault. It can be easy to get caught up in local issues and community emphasis, and lose sight of the bigger picture. CAVNET helps me to stay in touch with what is happening on a national level by staying in touch with others that provide services across the country and the world. I also take great comfort in knowing that if I have an issue that is bigger than one that I can handle on my own, I have access to experts in various areas that are available and willing to aid me and the survivors I assist. This is an incredibly valuable resource to me, and my agency.”


Visit www.cavnet.org

No comments: